Alhambra V6 2.8i 24v anybody?

I apologize for posting in English but my German is way to far in memory, but feel free to respond in German as I still can figure it out quite well…

Im looking into an second hand Alhambra V6 and did quite some research before bumping into this forum.

The Alhambra is powered by the VR6 from VW and Im looking for owners that converted this engine into LPG. I hope some visitors here did and are willing to talk about their experience.

Are there any problems running the VR6 on LPG ( pistons etc), is a Flashlube needed for instance? How many km did you actually run on gas? What about the capacity of the gastank?

Thank you for your time!

Hi.

Did you read this Thread ? —> click.gif

")](/viewtopic.php-t-33203%5B/quote%5D)

Yep, thanks!

Theres an Alhambra V6 for sale in my neighborhood, unfortunately it ony has 6 seats… and I need 7!

Is there a way to convert a 6 seater into a 7 seater or not?

TIA

Not a problem at all!

Just buy another seat. The „best known online auction platform“ is a good spot to look after seats. There are various offers in different colors and styles.

You can rearrange the seats in the second and third row of the :seat: :ford: :vw: (therefore youll find different holes in the floor)!

Bergkiwi

Thank you for your answer, others can answer in German, no problem.

So I guess I have to replace the captain seats in the middle only and find myself 3 regular ones or is it a bench?

Regards.

Hallo,

nein, du brauchst nur einen zusätzlichen Sitz. Die Armlehnen der „Captain-Chairs“ kann man abschrauben und die Sitze dann auch in die 2. Reihe bauen. Wichtig ist zu kontrollieren, ob Du

a) alle Sitzaufnahmen im Boden hast (kann man normalerweise einfach nachrüsten. Such mal im Forum)

b) Dein zulässiges Gewicht nicht überschreitest. Beim V6 mit Allrad sind aus Gewichtsgründen nur 6 Sitze erlaubt. Wie sich das Ganze dann mit Deiner Gasanlage verträgt, mußt Du selber rausfinden. Es könnte zu schwer werden.

Gruß, Thomas

Still looking for an SGA…

I dont remember seeing any SGA with 4 wheel driving on the LPG forum.

Just bad luck or is there any reason why this would not be possible? I thought that maybe theres not enough room left for a donut tank underneath the car?

Maybe some SGAF user can explain this here. TIA